Monday, November 21, 2011

Tomorrow's the big day!

At 8:30 tomorrow morning, we can officially stop calling Baby Neal "it" and replace it with a "he/she!" We've been waiting for this moment it seems like forever, and now the hours are just dragging by!

Today's big news, I'll try to top tomorrow's, is we decided on a boy's name :) I was looking at my celebrity gossip and came across the name Jonathan. I asked Rick about it, and it seems to fit just right for our baby. It means "gift of God" which is a no-brainer with this kid. I told Rick, if we have another boy, we'll have to name him David since they were best friends in the Bible.

I'm a little late, but here is my 17-week post. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm 17 weeks ;). The baby is the size of an onion now and weighs just about 6 ounces.

The baby's bones are now becoming more calcified instead of the soft cartilage that was there, and it's starting to put some meat on those bones.

I went with some friends to Corpus on Saturday and bought my first pair of maternity pants! I had to shop around a lot, because apparently all pregnant women are tall. Makes sense, right? I found some awesome ones at Motherhood Maternity, and let's just say I may never go back to normal jeans again. Judge me all you want, but they are soooo comfy!

I'm on the hunt this black Friday for some baby things, so say a little prayer for me. This is my first, and hopefully last, time to do this. We're headed to Houston for Thanksgiving to see the in-laws, and you better believe I'm bringing the mac and cheese. Baby Neal wants it ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment